Pages

21 October, 2010

now..craving for these :p

i dont know what's wrong with myself
when i had it my period every month
im always wanted to eat something
that an usual to my tongue
but im eager want to have it as long if im started to day dream of it
start to googling where the nearest place to my office
so i could drop by
when im searching the web
fren of mine slap my back
"udah2ler kak lin..kat bawah courts tu ada branch dia"
yea ke..nape aku x perasan yek..
harus.......harus ...harus
get it one till you drop..
huhuhuhu..
apa dia..
ada ler..
nak tau gak..
jangan gelak tau
janji?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

hehehe..

nak makan SUBWAY sandwiches jer pun..

jom kita g makan nak?

yummylicious tau.........

2 comments:

ayu said...

sedapnyaaaaaaaaaa...nak gakkk

rose --{@ ibuRafiq @}-- said...

sy pon suka subway
mcm2 leh suka2 ati letak nak ape..i like!